Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Two Weeks Left! Found Krav and Salsa Places in HCMC

We're two weeks away from departure! We're definitely starting to feel anxious and excited. Those feelings became more real when I started organizing a few farewell get-togethers.

I spent an hour researching places where I can engage in my two favorite hobbies: Salsa dancing and Krav Maga. Took some sleuthing, but I came across spots for both of these hobbies.

Krav Maga
K1 Fitness and Fight Factory
100 Xuan Thuy, Thao Dien, District 2, HCMC, Vietnam

Salsa dancing
La Salsa
212 - 214 Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam

The only problem is that these places seem rather far away from where we're probably going to be residing in District 9. Then again, we won't really know what the commute will be like until we arrive. I'd just hate to spend a lot of time and money commuting to engage in these activities.

Will report back on what I learn once we're there.

No comments:

Post a Comment